Our sister school The University of Da Nang in Vietnam is holding Student Exchange Program 2018 from October 21 to 27 in The University of Da Nang- Campus in Kon Tum, which is a place around 1 hour away from Pleiku Airport. The purpose of this camp is to provide a chance to experience Vietnamese culture and learn with students from overseas countries through exchange in English.
The organizer provides meals, accommodation, and domestic transportation. Students need to pay a Taiwan- Pleiku Airport (The airport need to transit via HCMC airport, Vietnam) round trip ticket, visa, insurance, and personal expenses. And students should take day off by themselves. 3 students can be recommended at most.
Students shall meet the following requirements:
1. Be a full-time registered student from all undergraduate majors.
2. Application requirements:
- Average academic grade over 80 from last semester, i.e. 2017 Fall semester
- Conduct grade over 86 from last semester, i.e. 2017 Fall semester
- English proficiency, at least one of the following criteria must be met: Practical English grade over 80, TOEIC 600, IELTS 5.0, or TOEFL-iBT 61. In terms of Practical English grade, it’s only valid during the 2016 Spring and 2017 Fall semester. As for English proficiency certificate: it's only valid within 2 years after the exam date, i.e. valid between 2016.06.15 and 2018.06.13.
3. Application documents:
- Passport copy
- Transcript of 2017 Fall semester
- Copy of English proficiency certificate
- Letter of consent from parent/ guardian
- Letter of guarantee from student
- Letter of Deposition from student
- Students Resume
4. Deadline: Submit all the required documents to International Education and Exchange Office before 12:00pm at noon, July 12 2018 (Thursday).
- Taoyuan Campus: 1F, Administration Building (Q Building)
- Taipei Campus: 2F, Administration Building (A Building)
- If more than 3 students would like to join this camp, the 3 students with the top academic grades will be recommended. The result will be announced via email and phone call within the week of July. 13.
What are you waiting for? COME JOIN US!!!
Contact Information：firstname.lastname@example.org;# 5116