Our sister school Rennes School of Business in France is holding 2019 Summer Programmes.
- Program 1: Competitive Strategy: 28 May – 7 June 2019 (4 quota with tuition fees waived)
- Program 2: Responsible Management: 11 June – 21 June 2019 (4 quota with tuition fees waived)
Download: Practical Information、campus video
These Summer Programmes offer intensive academic and professional courses taught in English by a team of multicultural professors from Rennes School of Business. They are a great opportunity for students from around the world to improve their knowledge and expertise in these fields; and to make new friends and contacts. More than 360 students from different international universities and schools have already participated since the creation of the first summer programme in 2009, representing over 25 nationalities.
MCU can send 8 students with tuition fees 1450€ waived by Rennes School of Business. Participating students are responsible for a Taiwan-France round trip air ticket (NT$25,000~35,000), as well as personal accommodation, meals, transportation, insurance, personal expenses for staying 2 weeks in France (the total is estimated 950€).
Students shall meet the following requirements:
1. Be a full-time registered student from all undergraduate majors (junior & senior years), and graduate schools.
2. Application requirements:
- English proficiency, at least one of the following criteria must be met: Practical English grade over 85, GEPT B2, TOEIC 600, IELTS 6.0, or TOEFL-iBT 79. In terms of Practical English grade, it’s only valid during the 2018 Spring and 2018 Fall semester. As for English proficiency certificate: it’s only valid within 2 years, i.e. valid between 2017.3.25 and 2019.3.25.
- Students participating in this summer programme should report to the responsible departmental office, complete student report procedures and acquire approval for taking personal leaves.
- In case that students need to participate in the university-wide final exams of MCU, students should report to the responsible departmental office and submit an agreement letter from the departmental office to assist students to complete final exams in advance of departure.
3. Application documents:
- Rennes School of Business Summer Programme Application From
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation in English for the Summer programme (mention if previous studies in this field)
- MCU Transcripts of all semesters
- Copy of English proficiency certificate
- Agreement Letter from the departmental office
- Letter of consent from parent/ guardian, Letter of guarantee from student
- Letter of Deposition from student
4. Application deadline: Submit all the required documents to International Education and Exchange Office before 12:00pm at noon, March 25 2019 (Monday).
If more than 8 students would like to join this summer programme, the 8 students with the top academic grades will be recommended. The result will be announced via email and phone call within the week of March 29.
International Education and Exchange Office, Contact: email@example.com; extension: 3705
Taiwan-France round trip air ticket may cost between NT$25,000~35,000. Students shall purchase ticket on your own or seek assistance from the travel agency of School of Tourism on Taoyuan campus.
Students holding Taiwanese passport can enjoy 90-days Schengen visa; if holding a foreign passport, please contact Bureau Francais de Taipei.
Participating students shall take flight and report to Rennes School of Business at the required time and location.
Participating students should prepare sufficient insurance for overseas travel.