Dream of Studying Abroad?
MCU Study Abroad Program can fulfill your dream of studying abroad, expanding your horizon and competitiveness during the university education.
The Annual Study Abroad Seminar will be held in both campuses: TAOYUAN campus at 12:00 on Thursday December 14th in S104; TAIPEI campus at 12:00 on Friday December 15th in E402. Come and learn about opportunities provided by MCU’s international sister schools in Asia, Europe, and America for 2024-2025 academic year.
To apply, you must be a registered student at MCU, with an academic grade point average over 75 for all semesters, and meet the English language level requirement: above TOEFL-iBT 79 or IELTS 6.0.
2024/3/4 (Monday, before 5pm) for 2024 Fall semester
2024/9/23 (Monday, before 5pm) for 2025 Spring semester
Pay attention to different application deadlines for overseas partner schools. More information is available on IEE Website (https://iee.mcu.edu.tw) under Exchange (Outbound).
How to apply:
1. Please submit the application documents to International Education & Exchange Division (IEE) BEFORE the application deadline.
IEE Office: 2F, Administration (A) Building in Taipei campus; 1F, Administrative (Q) Building in Taoyuan campus
2. MCU Study Abroad Review Committee review process may take 2~4 weeks.
3. After approved by MCU Study Abroad Review Committee, student application will be recommended to overseas partner school for preliminary review, which may take 2~4 weeks.
* students should not contact overseas partner school directly until further instructions *
4. Overseas partner school will provide application information and student should follow the instructions to submit the application to overseas partner school.
5. Overseas partner school will review and issue the acceptance letter, and then student can proceed with visa procedure, dormitory application, air ticket reservation, insurance coverage, etc.