Dream of Studying Abroad?
MCU Study Abroad Program can fulfill your dream of studying abroad, expanding your horizon and competitiveness during the university education.
The Annual Study Abroad Seminar will be held in both campuses: TAOYUAN on Wednesday December 2nd at 12:00 in S104 and TAIPEI on Friday December 4th at 12:00 in E402. Come and learn about opportunities provided by MCU’s international sister schools in Asia, Europe, and America for 2021-2022 academic year.
To apply, you must be a registered student at MCU, with an academic grade point average over 75 for all semesters, and meet the English language level requirement: above TOEFL-iBT 79 or IELTS 6.0.
2021/3/8 (Monday, before 5pm) for 2021 Fall semester
2021/9/22 (Wednesday, before 5pm) for 2022 Spring semester
Pay attention to different application deadlines for overseas partner schools. More information is available on IEE Website (http://iee.mcu.edu.tw) under Exchange (Outbound).
How to apply:
1. Please submit the application documents to International Education & Exchange Division (IEE) BEFORE the application deadline.
IEE Office: 2F, Administration (A) Building in Taipei campus; 1F, Administrative (Q) Building in Taoyuan campus
2. MCU Study Abroad Review Committee review process may take 2~4 weeks.
3. After approved by MCU Study Abroad Review Committee, student application will be recommended to overseas partner school for preliminary review, which may take 2~4 weeks.
* students should not contact overseas partner school directly until further instructions *
4. Overseas partner school will provide application information and student should follow the instructions to submit the application to overseas partner school.
5. Overseas partner school will review and issue the acceptance letter, and then student can proceed with visa procedure, dormitory application, air ticket reservation, insurance coverage, etc.