Unless otherwise specified by the agreement of collaboration, international applications for entrance in September (FALL SEMESTER) should be email-submitted to the Division of International Education and Exchange at MCU before May 30. Applications for entrance in February (SPRING SEMESTER) should be email-submitted to the Division of International Education and Exchange at MCU before November 30. All applicants should be submitted to MCU via the International Office or its equivalent at the applicant’s home institution. Personal applications are not accepted.
The following documents must be enclosed with the application. Processing might be delayed if applications are incomplete.
- A copy of the completed application form (provided by the International Education and Exchange Division)
- An official copy of the transcripts from the applicant’s home institution
- Certificate of School Enrollment from the applicant’s home institution (sample)
- One A4 page statement of purpose explaining why you want to study abroad in MCU
- A copy of passport
- One recent photo (about 1”X 2”): attach on the application form
- Copy of Vaccination Certificates of Measles and Rubella, or proof of positive Measles and Rubella antibody titers (English version)
More details about studying abroad in MCU, please refer to Factsheet 2021-2022.
★ Application form for (fee-paying) visiting students is available in ‘Download’ link.